Friday, January 28, 2011

Link O'Day: Mindomo

I love it when I learn from my students. Actually in this case I picked up a great link from a super former student, Naomi Bates. She posted the link to Mindomo via LM_NET. It is a fun and intuitive mind-mapping application, free online at the link above. You can just sign in with Facebook or create your own membership not linked to any other site. It reminds me a lot of Inspiration, another mind-mapping program. It looks a little simplistic compared to Inspiration, but it is FREE and you save your work right there at the site, in the cloud, so you can bring it up anywhere on any computer. I played with it enough to like it. I still like Inspiration better, but this may be a close second choice. Did I mention it was free?

No comments:

Post a Comment