Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Fixin' to Reactivate!




No wonder I was trip proud in the last entry. I have been traveling more than at home. One of many things that suffered was blogging. And here I am on the road again! But this time I am promising to blog while at conference. I am very fortunate to be able to attend Webwise 2009, Conference of the Institute of Museum and Library Services. Not only that, tomorrow I snagged an invitation to a very exciting event called WiredKids Summit. More about these things tomorrow. For now, I just want to report that it was a dazzling day in DC. Nancy Pearl and I got to our hotel, Hyatt Regency Capitol Hill, around noon today. We caught lunch and then spent some time in a new museum to us, called the NEWSEUM. It is a history of news! Nancy and I agreed that any building that has the 1st Amendment chiseled on the front deserves visiting. I am off to bed for now but will tell more about our adventures soon. Nancy had several photo ops. Her fave is a new picture in front of the capitol. It is far enough away to allow for her small size and also shows what a beautiful day we had!

OK YES I know the pic is sideways. It is rightside up in folder. I am too sleepy and cranky to fix tonight. Anyone want to tell me why it flips on side when uploaded? Arugggh g'nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment