Sunday, November 18, 2007

Bragging! Yay ME!!!

I am working on the latest iteration of my column, "Belltones," for Multimedia&Internet@School. This one is about blogging, and one thing I am doing is highlighting great blogs, including of course Kathy Schrock's Kaffeklatsch. This got me to wondering just how long she has been online sharing her wisdom with teachers, students, librarians, and all interested in education. I emailed her and asked if she had somewhere a history of her work. She just emailed me back and said no, that she had not done this, but that she liked the idea. So she is going to work it up and send me the URL! I love the fact that online communication can make leaders like her so accessible! Needless to say, I will be sharing the address as soon as she provides it. The fact that I have HER an idea is a kick!

No comments:

Post a Comment